Events & Festivals
Come to say hi!
- Toronto Designers Market holiday pop up, November 11-January 31.
- Upper Canada College Festive Marketplace, December 2.
- Pixie Blue Studio Special Holiday pop up, December 3 & 4.
- Ernst & Young LLP PAPN Panel, December 7.
- John Mckenzie House Special Holiday pop up, December 10.
- Evergreen's Winter Market, December 18.
- Vaughan Pizza Fest, June 17-20.
- Farmers’ Market at Royal Bank Plaza, June 30.
- Scotia Plaza Farmers’ Market, July 13.
- Farmers’ Market at Royal Bank Plaza, July 14.
- BIPOC highlights celebrating the BIPOC community, July 16.
Farmers' Market at 145 King Street W, July 27.
Farmers' Market at York & Bremner, July 28.
- Smorgasburg Toronto, July 23, July 30, August 6, August 13
- Scotia Plaza Farmers’ Market, August 10.
- Farmers’ Market at Royal Bank Plaza, August 11.
- Scotia Plaza Farmers’ Market, August 18.
- MadeInTO spotlights supporting hyper local love of the city, August 20.
- Makers Market at GoodGood, St. Lawrence location on August 27 - 28.
- DECIEM HOME, 881 Queen St W, September 3-4.
- Fashion District Popup, 101 Spadina Ave, September 10-11.
- PlayDate back to school fun, September 17.
- Auntie's Supply Pop-up, September 18.
- Elevate Marketplace, September 20-22.
- Makers Market at GoodGood, Queen St W location on September 24 - 25.
- Grocery Innovations Canada, October 25-26.
- Day of the Dead at Evergreen Brick Works, October 30.
- National Women's Show, November 4-6, Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
- DECIEM HOME, 881 Queen St W, November 12-13
- United Way charity, Commerce Court, November 23.